Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stuck Like Glue

Hello everyone, this is the accused Victoria, you know, that one that Agustie blamed for creating this blog :P
Well, it all started when she mention the mentioned cowboy :) I came up with this awesome idea and so I'm am now contributing with my thoughts as co-reporter :)
I thought these stories are pretty cute and added to the theme, and if they aren't relevant... well, I just thought they were good. LOL Plus I have no other reports at the moment.

Story 1- After our one 4-H Shoot Day (that's a whole other story) my friends Desirae and Rance and I were sitting outside eating our snack and I was playing music on my iPod, and Stuck Like Glue came on and we all started singing. Now to put it into perspective, Rance NEVER takes his eyes off his Nintendo DS, but he did to sing the song with us. I thought that was something special :)






Story 2 - Our 4-H club had a Halloween Party and my guyfriend Branden and I were DJ'ing. Branden's one of the two (Agustie being the other) people that got me hooked on Stuck Like Glue. I decided to play it at the party. Well, little did I know that once I started playing it, Branden started singing it. I joined in and we sang til the end. Let's just say, it's not too often that you hear a 17 year old guy who loves rock music, sing a country song! Well, I will say it's just plain difficult getting a guy to sing a song.










Story 3 - And lastly, I can't leave out my Papa John. He's one of the dad's in our 4-H club. He dressed as a Cowboy/Outlaw for our Halloween Party, and I thought that fit this blog very well!
Thanks for stopping by and reading! Between myself and Agustie, we will be posting more stuff!
Until then,
-Forever & Always-




No comments:

Post a Comment